Terms and Conditions
At NoonServ.Com., we value our customers and wish to provide them with a positive experience. To offer you the best service possible, all customers need to follow the same rules and guidelines. These policies are intended to make NoonServ.Com ‘s Service available to all our customers as consistently and efficiently as possible.
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a NoonServ account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. NoonServ may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that NoonServ will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. NoonServ cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of NoonServ will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Subject to section 2.1.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Upon completion of sign up for the Service, NoonServ will create a PayPal Express Checkout account on your behalf, using your email address. Depending on your location, NoonServ may also create a NoonServ Payments account on your behalf.
- You acknowledge that PayPal Express Checkout and/or NoonServ Payments will be your default payments gateway(s) and that it is your sole responsibility as the Account Owner to activate and maintain these accounts. If you do not wish to keep either of the payment accounts active, it is your responsibility to deactivate them. For the avoidance of doubt, PayPal Express Checkout is a Third Party Service, as defined in Section 15 of these Terms of Service.
All services may be used for lawful purposes only. Through NoonServ.Com.’s Service, you may have access to chat areas, bulletin boards, web pages, email, or other services that enable you to send or post materials (“content”) and make that content available to others. You must not submit, publish, or display on the Network any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, infringing, or threatening content. In addition, you may not submit, publish, or display any content that violates any US Federal, State, or Local law. You are solely responsible for the content you make accessible through the NoonServ.Com. Network. You may not use the Service to assist any other person or entity to violate any Federal, State, or Local laws, ordinances, or regulations.
NoonServ.Com. is not obligated to monitor the network to examine available content. You hereby acknowledge that if we are made aware of content that is determined to be, in its sole discretion, unacceptable, undesirable, offensive, indecent, obscene, excessively violent or otherwise objectionable, NoonServ.Com. has the right, but not the obligation, to edit, remove or deny access to such content. NoonServ.Com. may disclose any content or records concerning customer’s account as required to satisfy any law, regulation, governmental request or court order.
Sites that promote any illegal activity or content that may be damaging o NoonServ.Com.’s servers or any other server on the Internet are strictly prohibited. Links to such materials are also prohibited. In addition, any site selling or promoting bulk email service is not allowed. Below are some examples of non-acceptable content or links:
” Pirated Software (Warez) – Any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost; i.e. ROMs, ROM Emulators and MPEG Layer 3 files (MP3).
” Copyright Violations – Violation of copyrights held by individuals and corporations or other entities can result in civil and criminal liability for the infringer.
” Hacking/Phreaking – Includes sites with material, links, or resources for hacking, phreaking, viruses, anarchy, or any type of site that promotes or participates in willful harm to Internet sites or providers.
Customers may not use the NoonServ.Com. Network with an attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for the customer, logging into a server or account the customer is not expressly authorized to access, password cracking, probing the security of other networks in search of weakness, or violation of any other organization’s security policy. Customers may not attempt to interfere or deny service to any user, host, or network. This includes, but is not limited to, flooding, mail bombing, or other deliberate attempts to overload or crash a host or network. NoonServ.Com. will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations. Users who violate system or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
Each NoonServ.Com. account comes fully equipped with its own pre-configured CGI-Bin. Customers are free to use any CGI-scripts provided with their account or add any additional ones they require. Any CGI-scripts deemed to be adversely affecting the server performance or the network integrity may be shut down without prior notice. CGI-script sharing with domains not hosted by NoonServ.Com. is not allowed.
NoonServ.Com. prohibits its customers from installing outside chat rooms on their domain, as these tend to be a resource problem. NoonServ.Com. does provide its customers a choice of Java chat rooms to choose from for a nominal monthly charge. These chat rooms were designed to meet the growing needs of customers and function without hindering the performance of the servers for others.